Rihanna: Smoking hot, uber-cool and so ‘misunderstood’ in latest Glamour

It’s not just pretty pictures. The 25-year-old star provides some insight into how she sees herself as an artist. Asked if she’s misunderstood, Rihanna says: 'I know I am. That’s why it’s important for me to know who I am.'

From the cover of Glamour, Rihanna stares intently with a hint of I-dare-you.

Long hair, short hair, red hair or black. It doesn’t seem to matter. Rihanna makes any ’do look good, as she proves once again on the fierce cover of the November issue of Glamour magazine.
An intense stare that seems to be playful with a hint of I-dare-you is perfectly in keeping with the Barbadian singer’s wild-child image. And she doesn’t do anything to hurt that perception by posing in these all-the-way-up-to-there outfits for the inside spread.



Music 'helps me tell my story,' Rihanna says in Glamour magazine's November issue.

But it’s not all just pretty pictures. The 25-year-old star provides some insight into how she sees herself as an artist. Asked if she’s misunderstood, Rihanna says: “I know I am. That’s why it’s important for me to know who I am.”

Rihanna definitely doesn't hurt her wild-child image with all-the-way-up-to-there outfits like this one that she wore for her photo spread in Glamour.

And she has a message for the haters: “They’re gonna keep knocking away until all this comes crashing down. But I’m not gonna ever crash.”






SCROLL DOWN TO LEAVE A COMMENT
Posted by Admin | at 16:00

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 THE EAST AFRICA TIMES | Powered by Pathmo Media And Lintas Motor